You have certain statutory rights that you can exercise in relation to the Company. A summary of these rights follows below. For complete information about your rights, please see the General Data Protection Regulation, Chapters 3–5.
- Right to access/extract from register. You have the right to get answers about whether the Company processes personal data about you. If this is the case, you have the right to information about, among other things, what personal data are being processed, the purpose of the processing, which external recipients receive your personal data and how. long we will save your personal data for.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data, which you have provided to the. Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that the Company transfer these personal data to another controller. The right to data portability applies to personal data, which is processed in an automated manner, and which is based on your consent or on an agreememt you are party to.
- Rectification of inaccurate data. You have the right to request that the Company rectify inaccurate or incomplete. information about you.
- Erasure of certain data. You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data under certain. circumstances, e.g. if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that we collected the personal data. for.
- Right to object to the Company’s processing of personal data. You have the right under certain circumstances to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to direct marketing. You have the right to object at any time to the Company processing your personal data for direct marketing. If you object to such processing, the Company without delay shall cease all direct marketing to you.
- Right to restriction of processing your personal data. You have the right to request a restriction of the Company’s. processing of your personal data in certain cases. For example, if you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, you can request a restriction of the processing during a period of time to enable the Company to verify the. accuracy of the personal data.
- Complaints. If you have a complaint about the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge such a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
If you want to make a request for an extract from the register, data portability, rectification, erasure, objection or restriction, please contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org